Mantis, a leading international WMS / logistics software and solutions vendor, is recruiting software developers for full time work at its R&D center in Athens - Greece.
All positions require software engineers with experience in enterprise application development who have a passion to be continually learning about new technologies.
You will work closely with Mantis' R&D teams and play an important role in further extending and enhancing its state-of-the-art WMS / logistics software suite.
WEB software application developers (ref. code R&D-WEB-1705)
- Optional: Experience in WCF Services
MOBILE software application developers (ref. code R&D-MOB-1705)
- 5+ years advanced proficiency in application development for multiple device platforms (mobile, desktop, tablet, ruggedized devices)
- Experience with mobile operating systems (Android, IOS, Windows) and SQL query development
User Experience (UX) Designer (ref. code R&D-UXD-1705)
- 3+ years applicable professional experience in UX design
- UX design experience in multi-device design (mobile, desktop, tablet, ruggedized devices)
- Excellent design ability and attention to detail, along with a proficiency in Adobe CS products
- Skilled in at least one method of UI prototyping (e.g. Axure, Visio, Fireworks, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote)
- Understanding of web accessibility and UI web standards with a broad knowledge of best practices
C++ software application developer (ref. code R&D-SCC-1705)
- 5+ years advanced proficiency in C++
- Experience in advanced customization of software packages (by using their own tools, scripting and APIs).
- Experience in integrating applications
- Experience with advanced SQL query development and database architecture
- Ability to work on other architecture layers too (application, business logic, data access)
All applicants must have:
- Experience with configuration management tools for maintaining build environments
- Excellent command of the English language
- Completed their military service obligations (if any)
- Availability for international traveling
Mantis offers an excellent modern working environment and very competitive remuneration packages.
All interested individuals could send their curriculum vitae (mentioning the ref. code), via e-mail or to the following address:
Mantis Informatics S.A.
6, Vyronos street
152 31 Halandri, Greece
Attn: Mantis HR (Ref. Code)
All CVs shall be treated as highly confidential.