Adaptability includes powerful tools and unique built-in features allowing Mantis' partners and customer's own staff to easily adapt LVS covering almost every logistics need of a modern enterprise:
- Visual Logistics Scenario Builder is a powerful tool allowing consultants to easily define stock rotation rules that are more specialized than the standard FIFO/FEFO/LIFO/.. ones which are included in the core system. A graphical flow design interface to easily combine predefined advanced business rules as well as define new ones in order to create even the most complex picking and replenishment scenarios. An unlimited number of rules and scenarios can be active at the same time per DC to cover its special needs.
- Logistics Link Manager is a powerful tool which allows the fast initial setup of the interfaces between Mantis/LVS and existing IT systems (ERP, MRP, etc) as well as their easy ongoing maintenance. It supports known standards such as file types (CSV, ASCii, XML), Database (direct access to temporary tables) and Web Service calls. So far, it has been successfully integrated with known international ERPs such as SAP, Oracle/JDE, Microsoft Dynamics, Infor and Epicore as well as with many other local/regional ERPs.
- Visual Warehouse Designer is the design part of the Visual Warehouse Manager described earlier in this document. It enables authorized personnel to initially design and then maintain and modify the topology of the various warehouse areas and storage systems.
- Software Development Enabler allows the usage of Microsoft DOT NET and SQL programming languages to extend system's functionality through 'software exits' and Application Programming Interface (API) mechanisms both on Windows and RF clients.
- RF Menu Designer is a tool that allows consultants to customize the RF menus depending on customer's specific needs.
- Custom Reports Builder allows the creation of custom reports based on the Crystal Reports platform as well as on the Dashboard tools included in LVS.
- Windows Form Designer is a powerful tool allowing the creation of custom windows forms of LVS to cover special customer needs.